The University of Pécs participates in many different exchange and study abroad programmes that facilitate the mobility of several students and academics each year. Whether you are an incoming or an outgoing student, you can get all the basic information on all of the available exchange opportunities.
Studying Abroad in Pécs is one of the most exciting experiences for foreign students. You can study at the oldest and one of the largest universities of Hungary.
The University of Pécs offers a wide range of semester/year-long, high-quality Study Abroad Programs that explore different topics in various educational fields. We offer a tailored program of study with great flexibility and choice.
- one of the most well-known and successful programmes of the European Commission
- two main types: foreign study visits and internships
- so far: mobility of more than 3 million students in Europe
- according to the former Erasmus students the Erasmus experience makes the post-graduation job search easier
- 60% of the Erasmus students are females and 80% of the outgoing students is the first in the family to study abroad
- to increase in quality and quantity
- the student and educational mobility
- the number of international project
- the cooperation between higher educational institutions and businesses
- to make possible for the higher educational institutions (universities, colleges) of the participating countries
- to host visiting professors
- student exchanges
- participation in language and professional courses, as well as in summer universities
- exchange programme for those willing to study, teach and research abroad
- possibility for the non-US citizens to conduct scientific activity in the Uninted States of America
- application possibility for all the art and science disciplines
The University of Pécs welcomes staff members for short term visits within the framework of agreements with a number of universities from the neighbouring countries - based on annual quotas.
Erasmus+ offers opportunities for students to study and staff to teach or train in higher education institutions (HEIs) beyond Europe. It also makes the same opportunities available for staff and students from countries beyond Europe to come to participating HEIs in Europe.